Heating & Air ConditioningSkip to content Skip to main navigation
Office of Facilities Management
Office of Facilities Management (212) 678-3010.
Heating and Air Conditioning
- All centrally controlled facilities are heated to about 68 degrees in the winter and cooled to about 76 degrees in the summer when occupied.
- Occupants of campus buildings are asked to participate in College energy conservation initiatives by reporting excessive heating and cooling by submitting a work order to http://www.tc.columbia.edu/facilities/work-order/.
- In case of an emergecy, call 212-678-3010. After hours, please contact Public Safety at 212-678-3333.
- Room schedules affect temperature controls; rooms are heated and cooled when they are expected to be in use.
- Changes in room use schedules should be reported to the Facilities Office. Heating and cooling adjustments will be made accordingly.