The use of the eBoard is available to the community for use according to the following guidelines:
1. There are three main categories information that will appear on the eBoard.
- Institutional Announcements
- Advertisements for future events
- Events happening "Today at TC" with location information
2. Information will be displayed in the following order of priority:
- College-wide events with wide-community appeal (ex: State of the College, President's Office, Commencement, Emergencies, Registration, Breaks)
- Other college sponsored events (ex: Sachs Lecture Series, Marx Lecture, career fairs)
- Conferences sponsored by the Academic Program of the College
- Events sponsored by the Office of Special Events
- College-wide events sponsored by recognized student organizations. These must be approved by the Associate Dean for Enrollment and Student Services or the Office of Student Life.
- Non-TC Events hosted at TC (ex: Public School graduations, art shows)
3. The following types of information will not be approved for posting:
- Sales of any type, except those sponsored by Teachers College.
- Displays for private charity organizations (ex: Red Cross, Salvation Army, religious services).
- Courses that are offered as part of the regular academic curriculum.
- Meetings or events that are personal in nature and/or not related to the regular function of the College.
4. All requests for Events and Billboards will be considered for posting as long as they meet online form requirements and general guidelines.
5. The E-Board Advisory Group reserves the right to modify content as appropriate due to space and viewing limitations. All requests are subject to review by the E-Board Advisory Group and may not be granted.
6. The content of the E-Board is for internal educational purposes and follows all fair use and copyright guidelines.
Procedures for Use of eBoard
1. To list an event on the left side of the board, add the event through Content Management System (CMS). Someone in your department, program or office should already have an account setup to access it. If that is not the case, please contact us.
2. To request that the ad for your event on the right side of the eBoard:
- Requests for Events must be submitted at least five days prior to the day the event is to begin being displayed.
- Requests for Billboards may be made at anytime, but must be accompanied with a suggested schedule for display (i.e. starting and ending dates). The suggested schedule is subject to review by the E-Board Advisory Group.
- Event descriptions must be 250 characters or shorter.
- Billboard displays must be either GIF or JPG images, and 628 pixels wide by 700 pixels tall.
- Any requests for further clarification or questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.